>>>it was bought through a fundraiser from Construction companies and
JSUMC........its too bad our BOE couldn;t get us our new schools up
before the money ran out, we could have gotten a big Blue Bishop !!!
LOL<<<

A fundraiser. Can I make my deduction? Paid for by the companies that
did the work on the schools. A legalized Kickback. (would appear).

Yep. AP had billions as well.

At least neptune has something to show for the waste. As does Long
Branch, Atlantic City.

These all should make the cover of architectual digest.

I think we have to vote if we should fix a leak in the toilet and paint
a hallway. If my kid comes home one more day and bitches, I may go fix
it myself.