--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        Werner, do you have any inside info on the "Fact" that MM
wants Lake ave. reopened?  What are the chances of that acutally
happening?  Forgot who posted it, but they didnt come back at me with a
reason behind what they said.  It seemed like they had inside info fo
sorts, not sure if that's posisable though
>   charlie

It was me and yes I have info. It is not only possible, but it was a
big mistake to be closed in the first place. MM wants it and will/has
already asked the city about it.