--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I did in fact bring up the flooding to a member of the DPW,
and I noticed just a little
> while ago that they are currently going around the city cleaning
the drains.

thank you, just a helpful hint your always better calling 732 775
0900 and asking who you are talking to

The  water I mentioned on my street is confined to the block from
Bergh to Kingsley,

this uusally drains slow becase of the parking leaves branchs etc,
get caught between curb and tires and builds little dams

> I'm wondering, could anybody give me a recommendation as to where
to park this evening
> so my car doesn't get flooded? I live near the corner of Bergh and
first. I'm thinking of >
 parking closer to the library.