Re:

Why wait? If you have the goods, show  them. This ain't poker.
ROFL       Dan, you get the award for  most impact per word.

I won't bate my breath waiting for those goods.

========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Kate mellina's
article  Date: 4/17/2007 5:26:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time  From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  >Someday, I will tell the  story of my years on the Board.   Eileen
> Sonnier
>  >

> It's shame everyone who was involved in AP over the years  and years
> waits to tell their story.
>
> If you could only  hear voices from the graves. Sounds like a title of
> book "Voices  from the Grave - The Asbury Park Story"

Why wait? If you have the  goods, show them. This ain't poker.

Yahoo! Groups  Links