Dear Group Members,

    Thanks to all of the Asbury Park residents who voted in the Board
of Ed election.  As you know there were five seats in contention, and
those winning were Garrett Giberson, Barbara Lesinski, Tom Pivinski,
Adrienne Sanders, and myself.  No matter whom you voted for, I am
deeply appreciative of all those who participated in the democratic
process.  I am also grateful for the hard work of APAC which resulted
in such an excellent showing.  Marie Castro, a really terrific lady,
came in fourth out of the eight people (or nine if count the candidate
who ran as a write-in) who ran for a three-year term.  Mrs. Sanders
ran unopposed, although there were reportedly several write-in votes
cast in opposition, including at least one for Sanjaya!  Thanks again!

          Frank D'Alessandro