Sorry if this message gets out to you too late.
Just thought if any of you are looking for something to do and feel like
hanging out tonight, I will be perfroming with my band Geena and Dragster (GnD)
at The Saint in Asbury at 9pm tonight (Thursday) and I am also playing solo
with special guests at Mattison Park also tonight as well. I know....I'm a busy
girl tonight!
I may do a short set qat MP at 8pm before the Saint Then go do the Saint. Then
come back to MP for the after party and start my set beginning at 10pm.
Hope this makes sense. Writing on the fly. What else is new?
Life has been good. Feeling much better these days. Miss so many of you. Can't
wait to see you all on the beach!!!....oh and maybe tonight too!
Health and Wealth,
Dr. Geena Alessia Buono
To Health And Back
Chiropractic Wellness Center