I am in agreement!  If you have nothing to draw a crowd, and charge
for parking, sounds, mean-spirited!  Anyone been down Main st, near
Sunset Ave.?  Seems like the idea and marketing people would think up
a "Cherry Blossom Festival", in AP!  Fresh market produce, Greetings
from AP, tee-shirts, salt water taffy, from Criterion in Eatontown, on
Lewis St., hot popcorn and soda and kosher hot dogs!  Food always draw
people, like the Jazz Festival; just some suggestions, after the
weekend of the birthday, etc.  Any suggestions?  I would have come!  A
great time to enjoy the fresh air and if cool, America's Cup, could
serve a hot cup of joe or english tea!  Is it me?