"Just trying to get an idea if propecting public property and historic
sites has any value to this community.
I'm getting tired...
Werner"

       I think they care, just not in the same way you do.  It's no wonder your
tired.  I don't think you will ever win your battle againts certain people.  No
one is right or wrong really.  It's two different ways of thinking.
       Some people want everything to be exact, dead on, the way it's sopose to
be.  Lights mouldings all the correct time period.  Others see it as making the
buildings look their best.  If it means making small changes or modifications
to make something look better, then do it.
       Of course with the second way of thinking, thats not going along with
the codes and restrictions that some of these buildings have.  I think those
rules are over looked sometimes.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.