22 years ago, we didn't have the awareness, that we now have, thanks
to Meaghan's law.  We didn't have an internet, so sophisticated that
this information, wasn't posted, because the internet was USENET!  I
DID work in R & D!  Been on the net, since '82, thank you!  Owning
property isn't mutually exclusive.  Everyone has the need to feel
secure in their environment.  So what's your beef?