It's like an attempt in futility!  Thanks, for including me, in this
illustrious group of people!  It's also people like you, who really
make a difference and make me glad that I live here, trying to hang in
there, etc.  It's not easy, when you feel like you're just "out there"
alone!  No matter what happens, I still wish for a positive outcome in
the City, that will benefit and enhance the quality of life, here.
It's what we ALL, strive for!  I'm always disheartened, by those that
litter, then wonder why this place, can be a "dump", in more ways than
one!  Going to put a pair of rubber gloves in my car and stop, when I
see this filth!  In Europe, you don't see one scrap of paper or waste,
on the ground, or in the streets.  There are certain areas, you don't
see it here, either, like lower Sunset Ave., 8th Ave., 7th, some areas
of Webb St., but then there are certain sections of streets, that make
you feel as though, it's a "garbage dump"!  My street is swept, every
other day and there's alternate side of the street parking, on these
days.  The City does a great job, so my beef, is not with our workers,
it's with people, who have no pride in themselves.  We're doing some
things right, like electing qualified individuals, to "correct" the
mistakes, made by former boards, former administrators, etc.  In that
regard, I think the City will move forward.  Weeding out corruption,
should be paramount, in any town!  When you read some of the saleries,
earned by those caught,  with their hands in the till, it has to be
GREED!  We lose, kids and seniors lose and it just gives us, another
Black Eye! One day, we will all have to stand and give account, for
not helping the poor, or feeding the hungry, because a few people with
power and manipulation, of the press, always get their way, then cry
"foul", when they feel their civil rights, are being trampled on.
Anyway, again thanks!  If someone knows where I can get a replica, or
reasonable facsimile, of the Carousel, displayed for the 110th, please
send details.  I want to use the carousel image, when I become State
President, for my organization and order pins and give-aways, for my
installation.  Should I contact Jewell Marketing?  I really would like
everyone to wear those great, T-Shirts, that promote Asbury Park.
Thanks in advance,