"I agree about the need for trees on Main st. Our Main street could really use
a serious
overhaul. I'm not sure if it ever looked good."

       I don't know, you'd think at one point it had to look good.  It has some
nice buildings scattered along it.  I think the trees would have been used
better there.  One day, when main street has a plan, and its set into motion,
it will look good.
       At first i was pretty excited to see the 99 cent store working on their
building, but now that it's done... I'm not too sure about it.  It seems it
looked better at the half way done mark, before they put the faux bricks on it.
 Their not straight either, which makes them look more fake.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.