We don't need to start raising parks to provide more parking. It would
be foolish to go out and provide a few thousand spaces if you were not
sure you would need them. We are not putting Six Flags here. Of course,
you must have some parking to attract people in the first place. We
certainly could use a couple of garages in the short term. if you want
to figure out the land area you need, with turning lanes and all,
figure 350 square feet. A 35,000 sf lot will give 100 spaces (that's
self parking) on one level. 4 levels will give you 400 spaces. Start
with the lots and then build as you need. CH arranges parking for
special events further away (RR?) and uses shuttle buses. Provide some
now, which we defintely need and more as demand grows. 2-4
strategically placed garages of no more than 4 levels is all you will
really need.