You didn't miss anything.  It's just a happenstance, that SOME of us
have worked there, including you!  Some of us, like myself,
"facilitated", which is why some accounting practices, I've observed,
are brought into question, where others, who are engineers and have a
tech sense, of where things SHOULD be and aren't, post their
observances.  I don't know what your problem is, but I bear no
grudges, to my former employee.  It's just THEIR way, of doing
business, staying in business and their creative way, of justifying
themselves, as a business sector, were observed by myself and another
engineer.  When posters speak of music and the things that make Asbury
Park, what it IS, what it WAS and what it could be, we sometimes,
observe a moment in time, when this related to our own, either former
or current endeavors, of employment.  What, no observances?  No
reflection, of how things OUGHT, to proceed?  We're not all dumb here,
you know!  Sheesh!  Pardon the H*ll, out of me!