--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "paulvail1964" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I heard through the grape vine that the old railway station and
the
> brick building in front of it were purchased by the Visiting
Nurses
> Association.
>
> I also heard that the old North Train Station is not landmarked.
Can
> this building be torn down?
>
> If so, what pity.  It is a great building.  I used to work there
when I
> was employed by Donaldson.
>
> Again, this may not all be true.  I know there are a lot of
passionate
> preservationists on this list who may be able to find out more
about it.

The North Asbury Park Station is private property, not protected in
any way.

This may be the final gasps for it. First Bruce painted it in
rediculus colors. Then allowed the tenants to paint the brickwork.

There is more then enough poor treatment to go around. May as well
demolish it and put it out of its misery.

Werner