What would help with these shootings is some good OLD SCHOOL a Smack on the Ass
the Old Fashion Way.A good talking to.Family to be able to sit down to a Dinner
to talk about things.Support them in the Schools more.From talking with them to
supporting the teachers & the people over them.In a postive manner.STOP THE
NEGAIVE.The kids have enough of that else where.Alot of kids go home to 1
parent that is working.SSG Craft went home to a Grandmother look what he did
went to Washington shook President Clinton"s Hand in 10 grade then went to Iraq
lost a part of his leg for this Country.He was rasie the Old Fashion way.Know
is rasing 2 daughters on his own in N.C.we can put all these things around the
City of Asbury Park they we should put up a Wall & make  like East Berlin was.