they're able to do it cause it's not their first shop.

Your're first time out you learn. You learn the facts of business life.

Don't think I don't want to set my kids up for a couple summers on the
boardwalk cause I want them to learn. I also want them to earn.

Being in business for yourself is the BEST school.

You have to fail to succeed. If you succeed then fail it's harder to
recover.