--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> "To me, whatever success we have in Asbury Park . . . won't be truly
> successful unless the school system in Asbury Park is working better," he
> said.
> "That needs to be addressed. . . . Those of us involved need to offer support
> the school system."
> Gary Mottola of Madison Marquette
> I could not agree with him more. This is exactly what I have been saying
> before I ran for the school board and during the campaign.
> Garrett Giberson
>

> ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is true they are our next generation of
A/P.My new Chain of Commmand of A/P {WWII Veterans some with teaching
backgrounds} has been involve in the schools in talking with the students &
plans on getting others Veterans back in with things like Voice of Demrocacy &
other things the Veterans have for the students.
The only good thing that comes from 2 Country's going to War is a lesson at
that comes at a very HIGH PRICE.Which shouldn't have to come but always will
becauce of mainly Greed.

James Grabe
Patriot Officer
Veterans Allaince