I'd like to thank Debbie and everybody at The Wonder Bar for making my
experience there this weekend so good.
It was really fun and exciting to be part of such a great musical
event. This is exactly the kind of event that Asbury was made for, and
during the course of my 2 days of working at the WB, I saw a who's who
of people from our music scene in attendence, as well as many people
who just came out for the show.
It was also nice to finally meet Gary. Werner and Maureen from Asbury
Radio were also in attendence.
All I can say is that I hope the future of Asbury is more about music
then shopping. At the end of last nights show, it was stated that The
Wonder Bar will still be there for another year. I'd like to think
that if we all showed our support and went to as many shows as
possible, there would not be just one more year.
It's pretty clear to me that our area is full of talent that the whole
world could appreciate. Please support music in Asbury Park.