Asbury park seems to be different at the moment, but when things get
closer to "the end," the past may come back in some form.  A good point brought
up is (forgot who said it), AP has been down for so long, would bringing back
the past be fake?  What was 30 years ago is over.  Hopefully we can try to
recreate the same types of attractions and ideas.  But would we want to
recreate things that left the city years ago? Isn't that fake?

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!