No questions posted from this group?  I'm surprised.

My thought is MM knows the value of good PR, so they are going to
pay close attention to whatever issues the AP Press asks them about.

Anyone who wants to see one thing or another at the beachfront
probably shouldn't miss this opportunity to put the issue in front
of MM.

Just my opinion, certainly not a fact.

Tommy.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"