Let's just say that it's under a new email address... as to be expected.

On Jun 6, 2007, at 3:16 PM, dfsavgny wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The person felt so strong about this that he sent me a personal email

He is obviously off his meds again (I assume he will be emailing me
too now).

> What I don't understand is what is the fascination that Asbury Park
> people have with ONLY having long-time Asbury residents have a say in
> anything?

Just some. Some that have vested interests in the status quo. You
criticize to some extent the status quo; hence, you have sinned. Don't
lose any sleep over it.