--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "rawdogalways" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> with so much progress, what are you people going to have to complain
> about? remember "good things come to those who wait" and "rome
> wasn't built in a day" GOOD JOB-asbury partners/future started here
> team

I am sure that as long as Asbury Partners and the Future Boys are in
business that there will be plenty to complain about. Even DJ of TCN
has finally begun to see the light. In the corporate world the Team
would have been fired for such a performance. The wrong people are
negotiating. They do not have the knowledge.