In a message dated 6/14/2007 5:52:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The  comments people left after this Press article are terrible.
Asbury's  Public Relations problem is as low as ever.

Did they comment on the prostitute article that the johns were mostly from
their towns -- not AP?

IS the PR  problem being addressed and how?    Even during the seediest days
of Tomes Square, I recall it always being crowded.

And the  dreadedHell's Kitchen area is now the place to be.  And the old meat
 packing district.

I guess we're  doing the same upgrading, but who were the PR firms in NY or
specializing in a  Pheonix Rising from the ashes themes?