--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tommy,
>
> I'm just curious as to what your take is on the Future Starts >Here
> team setting up a plan that appeared heavily geared towards
> residential and now basically changing the plan toward one geared
> more towards tourism.   Doesn't that kind of strike you as a bit
> strange?  What is coming now is almost a complete reversal.

Repectfully I don't see a "complete reversal."  There's still going to
be 3100 condos.

M&M's job is to make the retail/entertainment better.  All they have
made public is that they want the proposed Palace Hotel to be 20
stories instead of 8, and to include some kiddie rides in the open
spaces.  Other than than I have not seen any real departure from the
plan we have.

Could change though.  Let's see what the new round of talks brings.