This weekend, I reported the 2nd vandalism and trashing of the fountain to the
PD and Public
Works dept. This morning, I was happy to see a crew out there working to clean
up the
fountain, and I must say that they did an amazing job with the clean up.
I'm now going to go and place the 2 nice new Dragon Begonia plants I just
purchased in the 2
urns on the fountain.
You'll probably see me there watering them every week until they either die or
are vandalized
themselves.
Kudos to the AP public works for taking care of this.