http://blog.washingtonpost.com/channel-08/?hpid=topnews

There's a hour long talk with Bloomberg online.  After watching it, I
continue to believe that he's the guy who should run. He just breaks
things down to simple problems and gets things done.

After being a Democrat for nearly all of his life and a Republican
for the last 8 years or so, he's now officially an independent.  It's
the perfect place to be.  Why be beholden to party politics and be
forced to support policies you don't agree with?  I'll never
understand why Americans want politics to be like sports with one
side having to be better than the other.  If anyone believes 100% of
their party platform something is wrong, imo.