I'll take any cue to reiterate my views > research > conclusions on  JSRM.
Much of that compiled here:
I also sent McLaughlin and Keady emails challenging them to explain their
support for that "mission" in light of the many objections being raised.

Neither responded.  So the accuracy of my findings remains  unchallenged.

Looks like the tax-exempts of all stripes are more prone to "gather their
wagons 'round" rather than face scrutiny.  How "ecumenical" of them;  however,
don't think that's what John XXIII meant by the term.

In a message dated 6/20/2007 1:43:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,