It's just an idea, but maybe Asbury could promote a promanade hour
on the boardwalk everynight at 7:00.  Just during the summer at
first. I read about something like this in a town in Italy at a
boardwalk.  Everynight, people from all over the area, young and
old, come to see and be seen, as well as get some exercise and
socialize.  I think it lasts for several hours. Maybe each night
they can kick it off with a song over a sound system.  Nice songs
like below.