Maureen........As an owner and manager of several rental properties  I can
tell you unequivocally that NO insurance company is going to cover  workmanship
on a roof...trust me. Roofers rank lower than lawyers and  ....lol...auto
dealers and musicians on the status totem pole. I've replaced  about 10 roofs
in
the last 5 years and have had to call back on almost every job  for follow up
problems/leaks, etc...... Most of the contractors I used came  back....after
significant prodding...to attempt to resolve what they said was,  "not
something
they fixed but will take care of it for you cause i'm a nice  guy".....yeah,
sure......... Some never came back....you know, the "cheap"  guy you settled
for?....even though he wrote "15 year guarantee" on the work  order.... That
should be amended to say, "15 year warranty..if you can catch me"  ....lol.
Learn  how to do your own roofing...lololol.

          Good  luck.

              Pete Zito, 3rd (Visco Auto Sales, Inc)
              Phila., Pa.

When you getting back on the  radio?