I was in Asbury on Saturday with my wife and 2 kids.....we had a
great time and felt very safe and comfortable.  The beach was
busy.... had a great lunch at the Salt Water Cafe, toured the shops
on Cookman and then had dinner at Market in the Middle (awesome)!

I can't wait to move into our condo next Spring!

John

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Asbury Park is on the way back!

Thursday night with a nice dog
> walk then bike ride. During my dog walk, I came upon a brass band
concert on the
> boardwalk, where my dog stole a little bit of the attention away
from the music. After that, I
> took a bike ride from the north beach all the way to spring lake
and back.
> What I just began noticing is how much I like the new lighting in
the beach area. It's a nice
> color, sort of like moonlight. I also noticed some people
picnicing on the grass in the new
> traffic islands near the Stone Pony, which is something i've never
noticed before. Good
> example of "build it and they will come"
> I really like the new businesses on the boardwalk in the pavillion
near CH. The whole vibe
> there was great. I also noticed that the police are being very
tolerant with the bicyclists,
> chosing to tell us cyclists not to ride on the boardwalk only when
there is peak pedestrian
> traffic. I like that, and it makes sense.
> I did notice some of the things Werner mentioned, but to be honest
I was so happy to see the