Maybe a camera could be positioned by the new homeless shelter he is in favor
for.

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:28:14 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: AP Press sides with Jack

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@ ...> wrote:

> Keeping an eye on crime
>
> Posted by the Asbury Park Press on 07/26/07
>
> The Asbury Park City Council has been considering installing
> surveillance cameras at selected locations to help deter crime.
> Doing so wouldn't come cheaply. But the payoff could be well worth
> it.

Ah, the joy of having your voice heard! I will not give the credit to
JK alone, but we know for a fact that at least he heard it here and
said he would bring it up with the council.

Keep up the pressure jack.

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/