Maureen:
Catching up!  I'm only a week behind, reading these!  Was gone for 3
days last week and it sure is hard, catching up.  Patience, is
certainly a virtue!  Sitting in the "Salt Water", yesterday, you and
Tommy came up, as topics in the conversation.  All good!  If you are
indeed coming back on the air, please post when, for all of your fans!
 Would love to hear your voice, on air, again!  Your featured guests,
should be Tommy and Werner!  How's that?  Tommy, I was floored, when I
read that you were defending the poor guy, that, was being crucified,
by Belmar's mayor!  Congratulations!  You can defend me, any day!  You
and Maureen are 2 of my favorite poster's, in this group, no matter,
that you may rub some, the wrong way.  I admire the spunk, that you
and Maureen possess and I defend both of your rights, to do so, in a
"free" society.  I say that, sort of "tongue in cheek", considering,
surveillance of citizens, who've committed no wrong, that we know of.
  On another subject, I was impressed at the improvements in the
boardwalk, the shops, the "new" beach furniture, volleyball playing,
sand sculptures, virtually a plethora, of things to do!  I spoke to
two, gentleman, sitting in those white rocking chairs, outside of the
Asbury Experience, store, who told me, they dare not fall asleep, in
one, to be ticketed for the same!  I said, "WHAT"?  Silly me, a place
for leisure, cannot be slept upon, even if you're reading a book,
another relaxing gesture, that ALWAYS, lulls, my old A$$, to sleep!
What I enjoyed the most, was the diversity, I saw; young, old, gay,
straight, black, white, other, ALL enjoying a perfect, summer,
afternoon!  What a feeling, sitting inside the old HoJo's and being
able to see the Wonder Bar to my right, the ocean, to my left!  A
little bit of Heaven, right here, on earth!  You had to be there!
Werner, you were mentioned too, as were many others, in this group.
The longer I'm in it, the more it almost feels like "family" and the
goofy things, families, do.  Hey, I'm glad I found this place!  Thanks!