Tommy,
What a jerk this person, obviously, IS!  I haven't heard anything and
if I do, will email you privately, just as your private life is just
that; PRIVATE!  Off Limits!  What a cheap shot!  Are you
contemplating, running for office?  If you are/were, that's when lies
are manufactured.  You know, I'm registered to one party, but I don't
let that party dictate to me!  Sometimes politicians, "play politics",
by keeping a would-be "rival", OUT of the picture, if they even THINK,
you're thinking about running for something.  If you know who the
"perp" is, you should OUT him/her!  I hope this problem, is resolved
to your liking.  There ARE evil people out there.  It's a pity, when
they start trying to blackmail someont they perceive as prominant and
you're a rising star, so be aware of them.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"