Let the negative comments begin. These were posted within an hour of the story
appearing on the APP website. And let's not forget that these stories go out to
many other
newspapers outside of our area.
PERHAPS A HIGHLY PUBLICIZED SURVEILLENCE SYSTEM MIGHT TURN PUBLIC OPINION
AROUND!!!!

Yeah, Asbury Park needs to keep thier crimes quiet like Long Branch, as not to
interfere
with condo sales.
Posted by: my two cents worth on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 pm

All those thieves will think their shopping Macys. Let the games begin!
Posted by: amusedtdth on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Things like this aren't going to play well with the affluent crowd that are
going to buy all
those condos on the beach.
Posted by: Gill Bates on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:24 pm