Other cities, major and minor, also have this type of access.  Emailed
the "contact us",  area and asked for details, unless someone in the
group, knows, already!  There ARE geniuses, among us.  What an
opportunity this would be, not only for our youth, but the seniors,
like myself and the rest of the "know it alls", out there!  Just kidding!