From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:56:19 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Bid Rig

The facts on J Hamilton have always been sketchy. Today's press
sheds no more light on it.

His may have been entrapment. I've always felt that about his
case. His was entirely different from the rest of the pack.

I wish he had hired me.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> Small article in the press about John J. Hamilton Jr. Looks like
he will be heading to jail

story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
> http://sims. yahoo.com/

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/