--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, but my entry was immediately altered by a Wiki-Nazi, just
> like I said would happen.
>
> It's still there, but with a link he prefered instead of the one I
> provided.

You used the N word again despite complaining about its use in the past.

http://tinyurl.com/yqnsl3

The link above will show you a comparison of the wiki AP page the way
you had it and the way it is now. What's the beef? The biggest change
is that thye updated census statistics from 2005 to 2006, added
birth/death dates to notable APers and added some things.