Michael,
Thanks for the reminder!  I had heard about the airing, but didn't
write it down.  Old people can't remember anything, suffering from
CRS!  Thank you, so much!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asbury Parks 110th Anniversary Carousel Cake on "Ace of Cakes"
> Season Premier Show to Highlight Asbury Park
>

> Asbury Park celebrated their 110th Anniversary with a memorable
party to commemorate the incorporation of the City. The highlight of
the event was a special carousel cake designed by the famous pastry
chef, Chef Duff Goldman from the popular series "Ace of Cakes" on Food
Network. The "behind the scenes" making of the cake and the delivery
of the cake to Convention Hall in Asbury Park will be seen for the
first time on this season's premier show of "Ace of Cakes" on Food
Network, Thursday, August 2nd at 10:00pm ET/PT, Friday, August 3rd at
1:00am ET/PT, and Saturday, August 11th at 3:00pm ET/PT.