In a message dated 8/3/2007 2:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So in the  end, you do "have a problem" with the show, as stated above.

As for  Mario, to think that a High School teacher has reservations
about "To  Catch a Predator" as raised in that stupid column is
disgusting to  me.

I'll pray for his students today; at least there's nothing he can  do
about that.

So much disgusts justified.  The Church of Perpetual Outrage.
Save your prayers for me; not my kind of God.  Petty and  Vindictive.

For someone who claims that his politics is only 1 % of who he is, pretty
strange that most of his distortions here carry an ideological spin.  In  this
case, trying to imply that to appreciate the issues raised in that article  is
to be soft on criminals.  Hogwash.

It's great to go after "scum" criminals; just don't forget the white  collar
scum too.

And, he can still be Mr. Macho while acknowledging  that some things are not
either black or  white; that everything here doesn't have to be tit for tat;
that there  is tolerance here, I hope, for nuance and thoughtfulness; and that
there is  a mode by which people can agree to disagree instead of resorting to
words  like "stupid," "whining," "Nazi" et al