Detto Buono
Dicho Bien
Dit Bien

Best I could do with _http://translate.google.com/translate_t_
(http://translate.google.com/translate_t)

In a message dated 8/23/2007 11:38:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

if it  weren't for the illegals, I woudn't know how to speak the pequeno
espanol I  know
today.

Like my illegal tenants I have in one palce (id dint  know), when they came
over the other
night to discuss how they wre going  to pay me the back rent, they were
talking among
themselves, with a kid  translating. I freaked them out, because I
intererrupted them a
couple  times to correct them, ecasue I understood what they were saying. I
wish I  could
speak. Go to a pizzera, find me a palce where there is an Italian  making the
pizza ( I know
of one). Same everywhere else.

I also try  to to assemble stuff using another language. Today when you buy
something,  it's
usually made to be sold everywhere, so you get directions in 10  languages.
You get
pictures as well. It works.

The FASTEST growing  market (and more spending) is the hispanc market -
Internet and
TV. So if  yu have a website, it could be country specific. I worked on a
project like  that
before. Real fun, especially trying to design a single  interface.

Then again, shoul;dn't the cityofasburypark.com be available  in Spanish and
English?

As an experiment in foregin e-commerce, see  tvshowstore.com. Nothing fancy,
but I sell
more stuff in French, in France  via amazon.fr,  Click  on the French Flag,
I know very little
french . I did this once befiore on the asbury site - sold  some  bruce stuff
in Germany.

OUR problem is that OUR schools teach us that  we are superior instead of
teaching us to
WORLD culture. They're trying in  public schools.

I've said it before, I wish I were (or was) fluent in  more then ONE language.

It's much easier to tell the guy fixing your  house or cleaning it what to do
in their
language, even though they fully  understand English.

Yes, English is our first language, this is america  etc etc etc etc.

Bon apres-midi (my daughter jsut showed me that  one)
Buenos Dias
Yo
Later
Shalom