On Aug 24, 2007, at 4:00 PM, justifiedright wrote:

Good grief. Exactly why I don't believe in this kooky stuff and the
mad scientists that I'm told I must rely upon:

Tom,

What are your thoughts on the simple things that you could see every day. Forget for a minute about the world wide stuff and tell me:

1) Don't you remember lakes that used to freeze over no longer ever freezing over during the winter?

2) Isn't it crazy to have NYC with its coldest day ever happen during the dog days of August?

3) Remember the days when the only time you saw Canadien geese was when the Yankees were playing the Blue Jays?

You keep wanting to rely or deny what scientists are telling you. I'm asking you about the things in our area that you grew up with that are completely different now. How do you explain these things?