Edited for brevity:
Not playing the race card.  You'd have a chip as long as the
boardwalk, if you were black, too!  Following up.  My son, 45, told
me that he knows all about Vick and company.  He said Vick comes from
that environment, the gansta rappers, gangs, drugs, etc.  When he
became a millionaire, the money didn't gain him, the sophistication,
needed, to "behave", like someone with some sense!  Said that Vick's
mother, is also notorious, entering the stadium wearing a jersey with
a full length mink coat, acting like a "hoochie mama"!  Well!  I
stand corrected for sounding like the "church lady" or Emily Litella,
of Saturday Night Live!

NEVER MIND!  Apologies to all!  Not too arrogant, to say I'm sorry!
My son, has always been aware of what goes on in the sports world,
having played that sport and is a NCAA Champion, when he ran track at
Stockton, in South Jersey.  Reads Street and Smith and is a walking
statistician, on all sports!  I normally don't engage him, because he
never stops talking, once he gets started!
Again, sorry!