So are you a part of the problem or the solution?  That was a mean
spirited, jab!  Truth crushed to the earth will rise again, like the
phoenix, rising!  This is not Russia, this is America and if you think
throwing someone in jail, is a good thing, I feel sorry for you!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Asbury (no longer on the) Radio aslo reported:
>
> Baumgartner, a watchdog and constant critic of the city's boards and
consultants, attracted the occasional fines for violations on his
property on Fifth Avenue. But the summonses billowed out of control
after city officials gained access to his residence following a 911
call that police in Howell interpreted to be naming Baumgartner's home
address.