By "I wonder if we will be permitted public portion the next time
Congress meets in The Capitol," you were whining that your ("we?")
religious/conservative viewpoint isn't heard in Congress. Besides
being so utterly laughable, and yet, sad and ignorant of how Congress
works, my post quite on (your) topic. Religion is unconstitutionally
embedded in the workings of Congress. Otherwise, what's the "public
portion" you're seeking "the next time Congress"? Highway
legislation? Ethanol Corn? Legislating one religious belief as
superior over all others?