In a message dated 9/4/2007 11:23:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

A bunch of  horse shit I say. . Who called about the fictitious body in  the
basement? ... the whole episode stinks. Only an unreasonable  person could
beleive that nothing that happened was because of Werner  has
repeatedly said over the years. He does not belong in jail. I  know
personally that he has been trying like crazy with limited means  to
appease the city with the violation issues.

The stench of that horse shit may linger around and be remembered more than
that caller may have intended.

"For 'tis the sport to have the enginer hoist with his own  petard."