Here's the visitation schedule that I found on the internets;

Persons registering for a visit must be at least 18 years of age with a
government issued
photo I.D. Each visitor may visit only one male and one female inmate each day.
Inmates
are allowed only 1 visit a day.

Visitors must be 18 years old to register for a visit.
Photo Identification and proper attire are required.
Wednesday
12:00 - 8:00 pm
Registration 12:15 - 1:30 pm Male Visits (A-L)
1:45 - 3:00 pm Male Visits (M-Z)
3:30 - 4:00 pm Female Visits (A-Z)
Contact Visits 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Thursday
12:00 - 8:00 pm
Registration 1:45 - 3:00 pm Male Visits (M-Z)
3:30 - 4:00 pm Male Visits (A-L)
12:15 - 1:30 pm Female Visits (A-Z)
Protective Custody 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registration 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Contact Visits
12:30 - 3:00 pm Protective Custody, ADSEG Visits (A-Z)

Saturday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registration 8:00 - 9:30 am Male Visits (A-L)
10:30 - 11:30 am Male Visits (M-Z)
11:30 - 12:00 pm Female Visits (A-Z)
Contact Visits 1:00 - 3:00 pm

Sunday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registration 11:30 - 12:30 pm Male Visits (M-Z)
10:30 - 11:30 am Male Visits (A-L)
8:00 - 9:30 am Female Visits (A-Z)
Contact Visits 1:00 - 3:00 pm

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll say. While we don't know all of the facts, it certainly sounds like the
> punishment
doesn't
> equal the crime. I sincerely hope that Werner can have this case investigated
> further,
> including the phone call that got it all started.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@> wrote:
> >
> > If true, this is said.  While I do not know all the facts, does not seem
> > fair

today's