Mario,
I have photos of a soldier, hugging his box, from Monmouth/Ocean
County, Blue Star Mothers and emails from him and his mother.  They write:
"We didn't know that people like you existed"!  It makes whatever it
took to see that smile, worth it!  If someone tells me how, I'll post
his picture, where you all can see it!  If a picture is worth a
thousand words, then this is it!
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/3/2007 8:48:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> There are  groups:  Blue Star Mothers of America, a support group, that
> constantly  gathering supplies, such as lotions,... are in constant
need, for lack
> of  these items being readily available....
 The media would have us believe that Cheny's Halliburton was  tending
to all
> those needs via their no-bid contracts.  Some of the clips  they
used to show
> made it look like Main Street, Vacationland.

I saw a clip of that once and wondered if they really believe it
themselves!  Main Street, Vacationland!  It's a bald-faced lie!  They
beg us for deodorant, toothpaste, replacement brushes, kleenex and
baby wipes!  The women GI's are sent feminine hygiene products, enough
to last 3 months, or until the next box arrives!  I feel a cry coming
on.  Sorry!