Mario,
I got light-headed reading this!  Hilarious, in a word!  If the
so-called 4th Estate had been REPORTING the news, instead of BEING the
news and so wrapped up in celebrity, to keep from doing their JOB,
we'd be in better shape than we are.

There ARE people, who believe what they see on TV and in the print
media, which is why the STAR, is one of the largest newpapers on the
planet!

When an air-head like Hilton, is so attention depraved and Beyonce,
shaking, until I throw up, you laugh when

1. Hilton goes to jail and
2. Beyonce falls on that big A** of hers!

Is it news?  Must be, cause it's ALL we hear and see. Someone is hell
bent on keeping us distracted and keeping the REAL news somewhere
else, which is why I belong to blogs and rely on my news ELSEWHERE!

My generation questioned authority.  I haven't changed and those in
command, are hell bent on keeping me and a lot of others, quiet!  Can
you spell, W-E-R-N-E-R?  That's what I'm talking about!

The "shadow" government is at work!  Don't know who the shadow is?
It's the REAL government, which is much like the KGB and MI-5!  Think
I read too much?  I don't read enough, but I know there is a silent
hand, that crushes truth to the ground; deaths that look like
suicides, people disappearing, air plane crashes and poisoning on a
grand scale, that is undetectable!  Ask the guy who was poisened from
Russia!  Believe me?

<http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2007/10/gore200710?printabl\