>From Maire Martello whp visited Werner today:

     If the Asbury Park group gets this message, it is by the grace of
God only!  (I've been trying to post for two years now - unsuccessfully).

I visited Werner in jail this afternoon.  As Frank said, he actually
looks pretty natty in his dark green jumpsuit.  He was very upbeat.
His nickname in "stir" is "Porch" because he was jailed for a defunct
porch, much to the amusement of the inmates!  He was pretty adament
that Tommy would spring him tomorrow.  While I believe this to be true,
if it doesn't come about, I encourage people on this forum to take the
time to visit him.  Just go to Monmouth County Correctional Facilities
website and read the schedule.  I found it pretty easy to do.  It was
very sad to see all the families with babies lining up to see their
loved ones.

And Frank, my email is down but could you put John and me down as two
people who would gladly volunteer to help repair Werner's house?
Thanks.  Maire (of Asbury Radio)