> -maybe they should start over..... OT has a new manager as well.
>
> Maybe it should be put to vote, like on a ballot.

 The new manager was hand picked by the former manager... so good
luck.

Of interest, an independent auditor's report (June 07) of Ocean's
financial statements of various funds and accounts indicate the
accounting and reporting practices used by Ocean Township is
something other than US generally accepted accounting principles.

The report to the Mayor states that the financial statements audited
do not represent, fairly, in conformity with generally accepted
accounting principles, the financial position of the various
individual funds of the Township of Ocean.

Hmmmm.  I'm not suggesting anything untoward, but has anybody looked
at Ocean's Financial Statement?  It's Greek to me.